Pupil Accommodation Review
A Pupil Accommodation Review is a process, as defined in the Pupil Accommodation Review Policy 701.2 , undertaken by the school board to determine the future of a school or group of schools.
The Ministry of Education released new Pupil Accommodation Review Guidelines on March 26, 2015, assists school boards with making more efficient use of school space while continuing to ensure that communities have the opportunity to provide meaningful input.
The new Pupil Accommodation Review Guideline serves as a province-wide minimum standard that school boards must use to develop their own policies for pupil accommodation reviews. School boards are expected to amend their existing pupil accommodation review and facility partnerships policies to reflect the changes incorporated into the new Pupil Accommodation Review Guideline as well as the
Click the links below to access the Ministry:
- Guide to Pupil Accommodation Reviews
- Accommodation Decisions at School Boards
- Administrative Review of a Pupil Accommodation Review Process
The Niagara Catholic District School Board Long Term Accommodation Plan 2016-2021 recommends Pupil Accommodation Reviews for the following areas:
- Monsignor Clancy, St. Charles (2016-2017)
- St. Mary, St. Andrew, St. Augustine (2017-2018)
- Denis Morris, Holy Cross, Saint Francis (2018-2020)
- St. Nicholas, St. Christopher, St. Theresa (2018-2020)
- St. Patrick, St. Gabriel Lalemant, St. Mary (2020-2021)