Thank you for your interest in the Niagara Catholic District School Board. Certified and/or new teacher graduates wishing to submit their application to Niagara Catholic are asked to visit www.applytoeducation.com to complete an on-line teacher application.
In order to be considered for an interview, please ensure that the following documents are uploaded to Apply to Education as part of your application package:
- Cover letter and resumé
- Completed Catholic Faith Reference Portfolio (Must be current within the year)
- Undergrad transcripts
- Faculty of Education transcripts (upon receipt)
- If you are not a member of the Ontario College of Teachers and you are attending U.S. Faculty of Education, provide your three (3) New York State Teacher Certification Examinations Score Reports (upon receipt)
- If you are a teacher, please submit your most recent Teacher Performance Appraisal. For Candidates currently in teachers college please submit your final Practice Teaching Performance Evaluation Reports (upon receipt).
- Letters of reference (minimum of 2)
- Educators Professional Inventory (EPI) Test (test is accessible through your account on ApplyToEducation under Portfolio > Online Tests > START.)
Only completed applications will be processed.
Please note: Applications will be retained on file for a period of one year.
Please address any questions contact us
The Niagara Catholic District School Board is committed to accommodating the individual needs of job candidates within our recruitment processes, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are contacted by the Niagara Catholic District School Board, please advise if you require an accommodation.
Deadline for Teaching Applications
2nd Friday in February
Teacher interviews for 2017 will take place on March 25, 2017.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about Niagara Catholic!
Niagara Catholic appreciates the interest of all applicants. However, only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Information collected for hiring purposes is collected pursuant to the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and under the authority of The Education Act and will be used for the purposes of determining suitability, eligibility and qualifications for employment with the Board.